Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Weight Loss/Diet Re-Cap

Okay, just a quick blog about the diet and the diet alone.

Weight Loss: 8 pounds!

Cheats: Two, maybe three times

Workouts: A few done, but nowhere near where I should be, here's to a better February

Eating Habits: Not eating late at night, don't really miss candy, DO miss soda, caffeine, and bread like crazy, however am extremely happy with the food changes

Overall: I feel like this month was still a success. I am doing much better and I am really feeling a lot better too. I have made some pretty significant changes for a better life, but still have many more changes to make.

Dieting has always been something that I dread. I find that this go around is better, more because I am accepting it as life changes rather than viewing it as 'diet this and diet that'.

I am very excited to see how I do in February and hope that I can lose another 8 pounds or maybe even 9, hell, I would be happy with a loss of 8.1 pounds.

We shall see how it goes!

4 comments:

Dee said...

Eight pounds! Way to go!! You're much better at it than I am. My idea of a diet is to cut down on the pork rinds. Go Patty go!

Mr.s Gokey said...

Eight pounds is great! Way to go! Here is to an even better February!

Hillary said...

8 stinking pounds in one blooming month is excellent. Good grief, I am impressed. Plus, I stopped drinking soda too, well, I have one once a week. It's 170ish calories less a day for me, since I don't do diet soda cuz it's yuck. Good luck in Feburary. I'll be rooting for you.

Nickie said...

Go you Go you Go go Go you!
Man, you rock, I cannot let my soda go, I will do everything else, but I will not give up my soda, I loves it too much!
I love you and I miss miss miss you!
Hobby Lobby opened yesterday!!! I'm so excited to go!
xoxoxox