Monday, January 4, 2010

Just About Made It...

So I am almost complete with day one. I still have one more protein shake to gulp down (oh my). Yeah, I am pretty sure that we aren't supposed to eat passed 8:00 PM, so here I sit at 7:34 PM, blogging, doing anything to keep me from making my one and final shake for the night.
Still need to go get some groceries. We are going to make some protein bars, as to hopefully not have to consume so many shakes. The shakes aren't bad mind you, but they aren't the best thing in the world either.
Our media isn't working for the workouts, so that is one other thing not accomplished. I was supposed to have consumed 2400 calories, but only made it to 2230, after the protein shake that I have yet to consume. Dieting isn't for the light hearted.
My stomach is a little pissed that I am going to cram more stuff in it, but oh well. I am a little pissed at my stomach, so how do you like that?!?
I think being able to blog about my progresses or digresses will be a very vital tool in completing this diet. That and weighing in more often just to show myself that this is not all in vain.
Well, I must go, make my shake, and shake B off the couch so we can get some groceries.
Much love!

3 comments:

Nickie said...

Good luck, let me know how the protien bars are made, I'd like to try to make some too.
You guys rock, I can't wait to see some pictures!
I was telling London today how much I miss you, and she said, "it's okay mommy, she'll be back."
So you have to come back okay.

Anonymous said...

Is that like shaking a rug?

hey, good luck. You will be skinny, with bones showing up and people saying you are starving yourself, before long. You already look dang good. FAbulous is the next step.

Marie said...

Good luck with all the protien bars and shakes! BTW your header picture is adorable, you look really good :)