Monday, January 4, 2010

Day One

Today is day one of the P90X diet. Somewhat confusing.
We have read over plenty of the information. I have even managed to make a protein shake (23 grams of protein).
There is a lot of information to go through. We are already getting overwhelmed.
HOWEVER:
We took fat pictures last night, so looking at those quickly gets us back on track!
Also, we are lucky. After plugging in the numbers I am at level 2 of the diet and B is at level 3. These are the same as our friends. We are going to pick their brains tonight, hopefully get some grocery shopping done and get this done right.
Honestly? I am supposed to have 7 proteins today, but how many grams of protein is that? I can't find the answer. B tried to answer me based on calories, but that makes no sense to me. Well, just a quick note on how things are going.
Oh, and I found our battery charger for our camera, pretty soon there shall be photos!
Anyway, I will most likely be blogging again later as I find it is a good outlet! Be prepared to be bored, but soon to be dazzled with photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, my gout would screem bloody murder with that much protien. Good luck. I'm doing weight watchers. Not that I want to. I just am, as a favor to a friend.