Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Something NOT Related to the Diet

So if you look really close in the picture below you will see a new lil' guy.
This is Bronco, and no he is not ours. I wish he were. He belongs to a friend of my friend Stacey. He is so darn cute. We were able to watch him while Stacey and Brett were away for an evening while they were dog sitting him... if that makes any sense!
Below here is a photo that demonstrates Gordon's love for his new dog tunnel.
Gordon LOVES it. Arnold not so much. I had to push him into the tunnel and then Gordon tried to eat him at the end.
And here are the brats. I love them though.
Short but sweet and this time with pictures. I hope you enjoyed the post!

3 comments:

Mrs. S said...

Some people like lots of kids and some people like lots of dogs. I am at a point of loving and craving lots of dogs. Not because I don't like kids, but because dogs never sas me and they are always happy to see me.

Love ya

Hillary said...

That is a cute little button puppy.

But, I love the "eating your face" picture most of all. I laughed right out loud.

Nickie said...

what a cute little puppy wuppy! I want one too! I love that your doggies try to eat each other, what good friends they are.
I miss you, it's been way too long since we talked, I miss you.
Loves!