Tuesday, January 12, 2010

OH MY GOSH!!!!

Okay, so I weighed in today and....
I have lost....
7 (that is right) SEVEN pounds.
It has only been 9 days. And I must admit, I haven't been faithful to the workouts.
B has been trying to get our basement ready for the workout room, and lets be honest... sometimes it is hard to say "okay it is time to pop the workout in so I can sweat and be sore".
Perhaps if I had been a little more diligent, the loss number would have been higher, but hey at least I am eating right.
I have compensated my lack of meeting my caloric goal by not having done the exercises, but things change this week.
Workouts are getting done, and more weight is to be lost!

In other news. I am supposed to have the day off today, BUT, of course they scheduled a mandatory work meeting on my day off. My work is notorious for doing that to me. Perhaps they are out to get me, but I have always known that! (har har).
This meeting will be good. Recently we have found that there is A LOT of things that some people have been slacking on, so this will be good to get it out in the air and speak about all of these issues.

Other than that I am still finishing off the final Christmas hats for Yogurt and Krauts families. I know it seems like it is taking forever, but it will get done.
Anyway, that is all for now. I just needed to share my news that I have actually lost weight.
Hooray for me!

6 comments:

Brynn said...

Way to go!!! Keep it up girl!

Kandice said...

YAY!! Good job, you did so good! TG is so good to you!:)

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Loud applause from Prove! Hoory for you. How did B do?

Nickie said...

Go 7! Go 7! Go go go 7!
7 pounds off of you, 7 pounds where did it go??? 7 pounds fell off your body, 7 pounds-good good jobby!
The good thing about that song, is that it works with so many different tunes!
Loves!

Hillary said...

Holy schnikies! 7 is a LOT. You are a loosing machine.

Bonnie said...

Hi, I just put a new post on my blog. I put a photo of your Halloween afghan on and bragged about you. I have been busy, sick, and having foot and thumb problems, so I haven't blogged for awhile. I just read several of your last posts. Way to go on your diet and exercise program and your crocheting as beautiful as ever. Give my blog a look and let me know how you are doing. Love you!