Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day Two, Stick With Me Now.

We got our media working so we now are able to do the workouts. I did the 'Chest and Back' workout today. Nobody told me that I needed to get fit BEFORE doing the workouts.
My gosh. And the little trainers make it look like it's nothing. The guy that emcee's the workouts is kind of a dork, but oh well.
In looking at the schedule, I need to do that workout again in week two. It will be interesting to compare note. During the workouts they give you time to record your reps and so I did. I am kind of excited to see if I get any better, or when I get better.
The eating is interesting. I did pretty good yesterday. I plan on doing better each day. I never did make my final protein shake last night. I did stop eating after 7:30 PM though. I am not sure if that is a rule with the diet, but good on me.

I now am trying to finish off the hats that I have left to make for christmas presents. I know that they are late, but we weren't at the family Christmas party for B's family. I also just have one more to make for my friends, and then... I guess the hats that I make will go towards my business that I need to get the guts up to create. Are all people this scared before they start something like that? Or am I just a big fat wussy?
It may be both.

As I continue on my diet, I will probably be blogging daily or twice daily... who knows... all I know is that it is a useful tool. So as I have titled this blog just 'stick with me now'.

2 comments:

Nickie said...

Wow, nice job, I bet you have a really nice chest-wait that didn't come out like I wanted it to...
Anyway, good job, keep up the good work

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh boy, you're going to blog every day!

I am sick with a cold but still managed to "eat" all my points for today. No exercise though. You're my example.

And about that chest....