Friday, February 5, 2010

Weight Loss Update

GONE are another 2 pounds. This totals my weight loss at 10 POUNDS!!!! I am feeling really good! B has done even better. He has lost a total of 16 pounds! That is awesome. I must be honest that I really worried about him sticking to this diet. He has done fantastic! Still, we are not working out like we should be, but we will!

I think I am going to add another gadget to my blog that will track my weight loss. Blog friend Googie has this on her blog and it is very cute and I think would very helpful. However, I am a little embarrassed about posting my start up weight (yikes!). You all then will know just how billowy and fat I am!

Maybe posting it publicly will be good though. There are a lot of big people out there, and I am just among them. But this big girl is getting smaller. :)

Well, the rumor is that sign ups for Little Red Riding Hood open this month. So Raw Chicken, you better have read this blog and you better hop to it and get signed up for the ride! I want to ride the 80 mile route this year. I think that will be great. I plan on also doing the MS tour, so I will be begging everyone for donations! This year I want to go the full 100 miles on the MS tour so that will be great!

Tonight I get to eat dinner with good friends from long ago. This will be fun. I really am excited to see each and everyone of these people. I will be taking photos so a nice picture post awaits. I also am super excited to see my brother Dee and his wife Angie. I have been working furiously on the comfort blanket all day to day to get it done. I am almost there. I also have a little gift for their kids. It is going to be a good night.

Love to all!

2 comments:

bebe said...

Holy Hell Girl!! Going for the century eh?!? - MAYBE I'll go for it with you - MAYBE!! It kicked my butt in '09 but MAYBE I'll give it a go again - LUVS!! NATENT

bebe said...

Make that '08..... OSIVE