Saturday, February 6, 2010

Another Protein Pancake Recipe

This is a recipe that I found on the weight loss blog that I have joined. You can find this blog on my sidebar. It was posted by Mark Sisson. It is almost the same as the pancake recipe that I have already posted, but their pancake pictures look much more enticing. Anyway, here it is:

Protein Pancakes:

8 egg whites
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1 scoop protein powder
1 small banana mashed up
cinnamon to taste

Blend all ingredients in the blender. The batter will be very thin, using about 1/3 of a cup, cook like a pancake. they will be kind of like a crepe. Spread with 1 tab of unsweetened almond butter and roll up. I usually make a double batch an freeze. great to grab and go. I like to warm mine up (in the microwave) just a little.




No comments: