Monday, February 15, 2010

The Happy Haps

This last weekend was pretty fun. We hung out with our neighbors and just had a nice relaxing time.
On Saturday we drove down to Lindon and got Brett's new bike. It is pretty nice and we are all excited that he now has a bike that is road-ready. We also all dreamed about spring and summer and just can't wait to get out and cycle!
After Lindon we saw B's parents. That was a fun, but quick visit. From there it was on to SLC to a tattoo convention. That was actually quite interesting. And I honestly must confess... I want a tattoo! There are so many pretty and feminine tattoos out there. And yes, I really do want one. Whether or not I get one is another story.
After the convention, we drove home and just bummed out on our couches and watched programs from Netflix. Very fun and relaxing.
On Sunday (Valentines), we slept late. B and I made a not-so-healthy breakfast. Regular waffles and maple syrup (with sugar...) ugh! Oh well, it tasted good, and, after all, it was a holiday. We later went shopping with Brett and Stacey. I got some very cute purses. Below here is one of them:
And it gets cuter than that, just look at the inside:

And I also got this little cute one. I am currently using it now:
After shopping we all had dinner at our house. B and I moved our table into the living room and we watched more programs. It was very fun. Our neighbors are the best!
Overall it was a very good weekend.
B and I have been drooling over the new road bikes that we want and can't afford until we sell some of our current bikes. We also have been really wanting to plan a trip to Hawaii, yet another fantasy we have been drooling over. One day maybe.

So that is that, short and sweet.

4 comments:

Mr.s Gokey said...

Love the purses. I also love the new background to the blog. I'm glad you had a great weekend too!

Hillary said...

You had me at those purses. I am indead a purse hoarder.

You two have so much fun. I'm glad you have neighbors you like, it makes life much easier.

Nickie said...

CUTE purses! But they're nothing compared to my scotty dog plaid purse! Woo woo, you will be so jealous when you see it!
I love the post about your friends, that looked like it was a fun night.
I miss you, I want to hang out with you so bad!
I love that you posted all the stuff you bought for our bike ride, you got a lot of cute stuff, sheesh, I need a jobby job.

I love your guts!!!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Too tired to write anything except to say you are looking skinny, girl. Way to go!