Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Just Might Have...

This will be a picture-less blog. Beware all you who are only in it for the visuals!
Things have been pretty good lately. I may have gotten a new job. Not that I will quit my current job. This is just a job to supplement. It is with a different Home Health/Hospice agency named Primrose. I say different because I was hired at an agency called Integrity, but they lost my stuff after they hired me and never called me for like a month. I was not impressed. I didn't go with them also because I had a very busy schedule when they did contact me.

The opportunity I have with the agency Primrose seems pretty good. I am really excited and I hope that they will take me! They have always been pretty reputable and I would like to be associated with that.

Things at my regular work are good. There is always the nonsense drama between nurses and I hate that. I think the thing I hate the most about my profession is that it is primarily female dominant and therefore very dramatic at times.

This weekend things are gonna be fun. Our neighbor Brett found a bike that he wants to get so B, Brett, Stacey and I will be traveling down to Lindon to get the bike on Saturday. That will be fun to be out and about in a city that has more than 7 popular restaurants. I am excited. Plus, I really love our neighbors. They are some of the funnest people I know. We always have a pretty good time with them.

I must also confess, I have been cheating on my diet a little bit lately. On Super Bowl Sunday our neighbors and us had some junk food. Candy and chips. And today, I had some more chips. I don't feel too bad about it because it hasn't been like binge eating or anything. In fact it has been kind of nice to bring some of those items in to the diet. I don't plan on having these cheats as staples, and having that knowledge helps a lot.

There really has not been too much going on. I think it is nice to have some slow time.

Hope all is well elsewhere.

3 comments:

Mr.s Gokey said...

I just cheated and feel so guilty!! I do feel a little lost without the visuals=) LOL

Bonnie said...

Hey, good luck with Primrose. How soon will you know if they want you? Let us know if you get it.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Whoa, I don't check blogs for a few days and what do you do? You blog! Lots.

Can I meet you someplace in Lindon and give you our pitiful Christmas gifts? I have Trent's and Hillary's to give you too.

Way to go with the diet. The bike clothes are darling and you will look great in them but by then they will be baggy because you will be skin and bones.

Congratulations on the new job. How many hours a week will it be and how can you do anything more?

Loveyou!