Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hmm, I Have Been Bad!

So I blogged yesterday about a bunch of books that I bought. B made me take them back. Not because he is mean, but because he is smart. We bought the same books for $40.00 cheaper than what I had spent originally. He is just a smart man!

I am excited to get them so that I can start to read them. How great will that be to read again. I just don't do that enough.

So I mentioned that I have been bad, and I really have! I have been eating awful things, and drinking them too. It is not as though I can afford to do this. I am by no means skinny. Geez, I just dunno how to kick this eatin' crap habit. I do so good for so long and then it all goes to pot!

Tonight I will do better. I will make a good dinner for us and it will be yummy. I will not cheat... except I already did. I ate three pieces of red ropes. My favorite. We still have candy in the house from when we went to the movie on Sunday. It is calling my name... I must find will power! One slip up man and all I wanna do is cheat and eat.

In other news...

Arnold hates his mouth spray. Tough crap, he's gettin' it until I feel that it is not working or until it works. It is just gonna have to be one of those things. He is a sweet pup and I don't want him to lose any of his teeth.

At work we got lab coats for the nurses to wear. They are so ugly. Whoever ordered them ordered all larges, x-larges, and 2x-larges. Keep in mind that these are mens sizes. And we have to wear them. My boss thinks that they are ugly as well. She is working on getting us some that are feminine. I am happy about that. I am also happy about the idea of wearing a cute shirt underneath the lab coat rather than a dumb old scrub top. So that is good.

Today I am going to work out. It may just be a jog, it may be a longer jog on the treadmill as I have been meaning to try the from couch to 5k thing. I just don't know why I am so damn lazy lately! I have got to get it together.

Well, that is that. I hope everyone is doing much better than I am!

3 comments:

Mr.s Gokey said...

If you don't finish the candy at the theater...throw it away!! LOL Also, you should really try the Couch to 5k thing, I am really enjoying it.

Mr.s Gokey said...

Check out my Blog!! I just gave you an award!!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

There are some Red Vines that are "legal" on the Belly Fat Cure diet. They are sugar free and not the bad kind of artificial sugar, either.

But, I know you. You are one determined girl and you will loose every single bit of weight you want. Besides that, you looked FABULOUS the last time I saw you. So there.