Friday, February 26, 2010

Kind of a Boring Post

So today I was texted by my home health job and told that my visit with the hard egg patient will no longer require that I cook for her. All of that hard egg cooking practice for absolutely nothing! Oh well, it really made for a good story, and she is a sweetheart. So I now basically go in check her sugar and give her a shot. How simple is that?

For those who don't know... well... it is extremely simple! I can't believe that is all I have to do and I get paid what I get paid.

Work at Terrace Grove was good. I only put in a half day. That was nice leaving at 10:40 this AM. I had great morning too. All of the aides showed up. I was got through the morning med pass without any struggles. I did have a million doctors to call, but I was able to let the nurse who split the shift with me call the meanest doctor. She was really sweet about it too.

Tonight will be a night filled with dog walks and from couch to 5K (woot woot!). I am excited about both. The boys are learning to walk at our sides better and I am fat and need to get my a$$ on the treadmill!

Things that I did that B may say were wrong:
I went shopping at Old Navy right after work. Our bosses have changed our uniforms at work to a lab coat (that is oversized) and a pair of scrub bottoms. We can wear either a scrub top or a cute t-shirt underneath the lab coat. So at Old Navy I found a bunch of V-neck and normal neck tee's for $5.00. I also bought B a couple of shirts that I think will look good on him. He will take them back though.

I do have a funny Arnold picture/movie post to do, and I will. Probably not until tomorrow. The boys are getting groomed in the morning so I will post before and after photos too! I am really impressed with the local business we have come across for our dog's grooming. Perhaps I will include them as well. It will be a doggy-delicious post!

I am going to go as I have spring fever right now and feel like a louse sitting on the couch inside even though it is only 32 degrees outside! (Hey, the sun is out!).

No comments: