Friday, February 12, 2010

So I For Sure Got the Job!

Things are great!
I was officially offered the job with Primrose Home Health and Hospice yesterday. I went to do my first visit tonight. As it turns out, the family didn't need the visit done tonight. But I went and I met the family and that was good.
I am really excited to be trying a new job. That is great!

I am happy with my other job too. There are still some nurses being drama queens there, but such is life. I think that my schedule will change next week so that I am only working at Terrace Grove 4 days a week. Two shifts at 12 hours a piece and 2 shifts at 8 hours a piece. That is nice. It frees me up for one more day that I can go and do visits with my new job... and that is wonderful!

This weekend is really going to be fun. We just may get to see B's parents too! How fantastic will that be? I am just a happy little lady.

I weighed in today and I haven't lost any more pounds but... I haven't gained any either. This too is good news!

Just a quick update. More blogs to come in the future... with pictures even! But for now I must get back to my ghost show... it is scaring the hell out of me!
Love it!

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Hh He you said "shits" instead of "shifts" That's funny. But you shouldn't say that word. It's a toilet word.

I'm so excited for your new job, you are a tough cookie to take on 2 jobs plus if you get to see Heed's parents does that include his big sister too? Cuz I hope so.

Hillary said...

Also, my word verif was "bultryin"

I think word verification was being sassy.

Mr.s Gokey said...

So glad to hear about the new job! Also on the no weight gain!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations of your new job.

Kandice said...

I'm so happy you got the job. You're the best and funnest nurse I've ever worked with no matter what anyone says!:) I hope you guys had a fun day today. Your pups were so sweet to me!