Thursday, May 22, 2008

So I am Playing a Tag Game


8 Quirks You May Not Have Known About Me!

1)  I absolutely HATE people who go 5 miles under the speed limit in the fast lane.  As a matter of fact, just yesterday I gave someone the bird of whom I don't know for violating me in such a manner!  Now I feel bad... Kind of.

2)  I dislike when I shave and my elbows inadvertently get cold, thus causing goose bumps, thus leading to unshaveable stubble.  Oh I hate that!

3)  I cannot stand spit.  I hate seeing it being spat, I hate the after-spat on the ground, and mostly, when slobber or drool hangs on the chin or drops down to the shirt.

4)  I drool in my sleep.  Eeew!  Yuck!  Did I just admit that?

5)  So I have listed my disliking quirks above, now for the weird ones.  I absolutely love ER (the tv show).  TNT shows 2 episodes every morning.  They always start over after having gone through all 12 seasons (or however many there are).  We always have to record them on our DVR, no matter how many times I have seen them.  Right now I am on episode 30.  Gotta have my ER.

6)  When B has free time that I don't have I must put my 2 cents in on how he should spend that free time.  Even though I know he hates it, and even though I know he will do what he pleases, it makes me feel better to give him my wise advise.

7)  Moths and butterflies absolutely bother me.  I can appreciate a picture of a butterfly, or even watch it fly if it is trapped, but if it can touch me, I am out.  Moths are just disgusting.  I saw one on a wall once and couldn't move until I was convinced that it wouldn't flutter on to my delicate and precious skin.

8)  I am a nurse.  I love giving shots, drawing blood, changing wound dressings, giving catheters, any procedure that makes the average person cringe, I love to do.  It beats just giving pills all the darn time.  And hey, getting blood on a person with stupid veins is like striking oil! 
Okay, Raw Chicken, Crazy AZ, and B Momma I wanna see your quirks!


4 comments:

Hansen6 said...

Trisha, you are absolutely the best thanks for humoring me. I thought my quirks were weird but hey, we all have them. I used to watch ER but haven't had the desire lately but Law and Order heck Ya! Thanks again you are awesome
Tami

Aimee said...

You are great! You always know how to provide a good laugh. I didn't know you were a nurse...I am envious:)

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Shirt, I did this some time ago. November 15th to be exact. But I only did 7 random facts. http://lynnewsnyder.blogspot.com/2007/11/i-am-tagging-trent-httpn7gmt.html

So here's number 8

8. I am off sugar. Yes, it's true. No sugar for me. It's a poison, you know. No poison for me, not today nor yesterday either. But don't hold your breath because I like that poison, you know. I like my joints to creak. I like pain in the muscles. I like brain fog. Yes sir-re. I like that good ole poison.

Nickie said...

You are so gross! I hate blood! I can't believe you hate butterflies but you're totally cool with squirty blood.
BARF!
Love you