Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Proud Moment for B's Mom/My Husband the Hottie


So this is my hot husband B.
Last year for Halloween he dressed up as a '70's Gym Teacher.
Unfortunately, I was unable to get pictures of the whole costume.
However, here are some spectacular head shots.
In the picture above, this head shot could double for either the gym teacher, or a very tough police man.
Notice the 'stache.
Every citizen, as well as every police man knows that any decent police man has a 'stache.
B's momma better not show this to Kraut, who fancies himself as a police man.
Above, we are able to see the lighter and more fun side to this rigorous gym teacher.
He doesn't exactly look like the 'drop and give me 20' type.
He just looks like a rip roarin' hottie!
Above, again, the lighter and more fun side.
B used to own two pairs of the glasses that he is wearing in this photo.
He cried and cried the day he lost his first pair in the ocean.
Who swims with glasses on?
Only my baby!
And finally, above we have the back shot.
It is hard to believe that this is a wig.
I love the layers.
Oh boy, I cannot wait until next Halloween.
You're gonna love his costume!

4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I'm afraid that my daughter-in-law--who I love so much that I wish she were my daughter--but then again, if'n she were my daughter, married to my son, well, that wouldn't be so good, would it? Never mind. Anyway, I'm afraid Shirt has married beneath her. She has married an "interesting" specimen of a man.

Photo one: I'm holding stolen chocolate in my cheeks. It's my wife's. If I smile chocolate will dribble down my manly cheeks and she'll catch me.

Photo two: I swallered before she caught me. Hee hee hee.

Photo three: Now don't 'cha go a tellin' anyone but I look like Mother's cousin that she doesn't talk about. There's somethin' fishy about her cousin that she doesn't talk about. He doesn't wear his glasses in the ocean.

What can I say, good hair simply gallops in the family.

Nickie said...

Pic 2 and 3 are definitely my favs, he is hot stuff! I love the lighter side of every man, it's so good to see a cop with a sense of humor.
B, you are smokin' hot brotha!
Love you guys!

Teh Phantom said...

Hey now, I am not a cop-wanna-be; I just like helpin'.

And any time I gotta "suit up" they make me shave what little 'stache and beard I can grow. <harumph>

Camille said...

I can see why you find him so irresistible!! I mean, HELLO, he just shouts chic magnet.