Saturday, May 17, 2008

2 New Members of my Immediate Family

Break out the cigars and congratulate us on our two newest members of the family.
We welcomed home a new boy and a new girl.
Just built today.
Above is our newest girl.
I think I will name her Frita.
Here is the newest boy.  I think I will call him Humphrey.
Not sure what B will call him, probably nothing.
Awe, isn't she cute?
What boyish charm.
Stay tuned for two more members to be added to our family.
We will be riding these two to work and around town and for fun stuff.



4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I'm so proud to be a grandma to TWO FREAKIN' BIKES! Where's the babies?

Just askin'.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS The cigar made me sick. I was supposed to eat it, right?

Catherine said...

No cigars for bikers! They're bad for the breath.

Nickie said...

Aaaaw I had no idea you were expecting!
They are darling.