Friday, May 9, 2008

Arty and the Mullet Wig

Well, here is Arty.  Ladies, calm down, he is married, and YES this IS a wig.  I know that ruins many dreams of running your fingers through his beautiful brown mullet.  I know this also ruins dreams of getting your white-trash, mullet boasting, dream boat yet another beer.  But, after all, Arty is just one man.  One married man.  Yet...
...In these photos, he teases the heart, and the mind.  Ladies, these pics will have to suffice.  Ha, ha, ha.  I can't wait till Arty sees this!!!  :)

3 comments:

Nickie said...

Oh my gosh, what are all the sad ladies gonna do? I'll tell you what they're gonna do-BE SAD!!!
Wow, Arty, you look hot-I mean you look good in your own hair, but the mullet....wowza

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

That Arty, he ought to get together with Her Excellency of Mousehole--between the two of them they could come up with an original new hair style. Those high falutin' stylists in that there New York City would sit up and take notice, I can tell you.

Jules said...

Oooo...... What a sweetie. Love the look!