Friday, May 9, 2008

My Immediate Family

This is Arnold.  He is our youngest miniature schnauzer and just turned One year old on April 10th, 2008.  Isn't he a cutie?
This is Gordon.  He is our first miniature schnauzer and he will be two years old on August 24th, 2008.  He and B (below) share a birthday.
This is B.  He is my husband, my best friend, and the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life.  He is just fantastic.  In the back and to the right is the back of my head.  And here you now have a somewhat small introduction to my immediate family.  These are my boys, and I love them sooo much!

2 comments:

Nickie said...

It's amazing, they all look so much the same...
JUST KIDDIN' B!!!
wow, seriously, B, you look super handsome in this pic.
Your puppies are sooooo cute, I wanna just squish 'em, but it would hurt 'em and make me sneeze.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

B is so fantastic because I talked to him, all the time before he was born, telling him how much we loved him, how wonderful he was and how we were so happy he was going to be our child. And then he was born a dog.

Oh, wait, B is the THIRD picture.

Never mind.