Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WE ARE IN CHICAGO!!!!

So here we are in Chicago.  It is raining hard.  What didn't we pack?  An umbrella!!!!
We also don't have WIFI for free in our hotel, so no photos yet, but there are already plenty to share eventually!
We just got done eating, and then we found this mac store.  We are both IN LOVE with the 13" Mac Book Pro's.  Can't wait to get one!
Well, we love you all.
Thank you Ma and Pa Snyder for watching the boys and for getting up at a DREADFUL hour to take us to the airport!
We are so lucky!

4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I just read this to Phil and he said, "I wonder what they ate." Wouldn't you know it. Mr. Stomach.

I hope you have a fabulous time.

I just got home from Enrichment--went there at 4:00 until after 9:00--and the boys nearly ate me up. They would come into the kitchen one at a time, bark "woo, woo, wooo," and then come for loves and the other one would go back to the living room and then it was his turn to come in and bark and then come for more loves.

Hillary said...

You just can't get away from that pesky rain, can you?

Have a rip snortin' time

I smell something Phishy.

bebe said...

WOO HOO!! Go Cubs!! Hey Trish, Call me on my cell when you can - I gots a request.....Luvs and Huggies!! Steve TAXION

Bonnie said...

I guess i am out of the loop. How great that you are in Chicago, but why are you there. I hope you have a lot of fun. I will be anxious to read your next blog with photos telling what you did there.