Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Jewlery

Tonight I went to a bead open house and I made a necklace.  It was really fun.
When I first got there, I was really overwhelmed.  There were so many beads and so many ideas to choose from.  I was gonna do a necklace and a pair of earrings, but even that was too overwhelming.  So I just decided to make the necklace.
Here it is:
It is pretty cute.  I sure like it.
My neighbors took me with them.  They made two cute bracelets and a cute watch.  I was very impressed.  I wish I could say that I am as creative as some of the women there, but I can only throw out my creativity in short spouts.
When I got home I showed my new creation to B.  His reaction:  "It's a little long, but that can be fixed I bet".
It cannot be fixed, at least not until the next open house (next month).
It was still fun.  I had a good time.
In other news:
I got a new phone.  I love it.  I would take a picture but I don't wanna get up, so you can google it.  I got the red LG enV3.  It is pretty darn cute.  I love the ring tones that it comes with.
Well I hope that all is well elsewhere.

5 comments:

Nickie said...

i'm talking to you!!!

Bonnie said...

I love the necklace. You sure are talented!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Cute indeed. I should email you a photo of the necklace I bought at Chico's. It would be inspiration. I have gotten many compliments and I'll bet you could build it for way cheaper.

And, Hello! What DON'T you do?

Hillary said...

Are you in the jewelry making business now, I would like to place my order.

Heed is silly, that thing is dang cute. And I am with My Mom, what don't you do?

Kandice said...

That necklace is way cute! I would be so intimidated going to one of those parties cuz I'd probably just sit there looking at all the beads wondering what to make for hours! You did great...see ya bright and early!