Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rain Can Go Home...NOW!

So I am a fan of the thunder, lightening, and even the rain, but it has overstayed it's welcome!
I was at work today and it was just pouring.  I thought I may have to come home and check out my window well, but then I was able to get a hold of a cute neighbor of ours and she checked the window well for us.  It was okay.
We (B and our other neighbors) rode up Smithfield Canyon tonight.  The temperature was perfect for the ride up.  We had cloud cover, no lightening, no rain.  It was perfect.
We froze on the way down though.  Which was not too bad, we had hot cocoa and now I am blogging about it.
As I have been typing this blog there has been some threatening thunders.  I hope that we can see some sunshine soon.
My computer says not until Sunday.
What is this, Seattle?

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am glad that your window well behaved itself today.
Your bike ride sounded great.

Hillary said...

Send that Seattle rain down this way. Then I won't have to take the kids swimming this afternoon.

Oh the horror.

Funny, my word verification is "wines" This means something.

Nickie said...

Sorry it's still so rainy there.
I miss you too, I love that picture too, and I feelt he same stinking way. It's like I've been looking forward to seeing you and having our bike ride forever and ever and now that it's over....I just don't know what to do with myself.
You will have to start planning your trip up here!!! There we go, that's the ticket!
Loves!!