Monday, June 8, 2009

I Stole a Picture!

My sweet sister blogged about our biking events and I stole this picture off of her blog.
I think we look like absolute babes here.
I miss her so much already.  We had such a fantastic time.
I honestly cannot wait until next year to ride with her again.  Maybe she will even have her own super fantastic road bike by then so that mine doesn't kill her wrists and legs!
(Sorry again sis).
It is hard getting back into the normal things in life, work was much harder today than on other days.  It was still a good day, don't get me wrong, just somber because I wasn't out playing with my sister.
Ho hum.
I will always love the memories!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute Photo! We just need to find Cris a good paying job in Utah so Nickie can be close by and can do more things with us a lot more often.

Hillary said...

Super cute picture of you guys! I love your little pink number you are wearing.

I want to hang out with you too. Minus the bike torture, that is.

miss your guts.