Monday, June 1, 2009

I Know, I Know, I Know!

So I am finally back to the blogging world.  I am sure you all have missed me immensely.  
Things in our lives are fairly good.
Job is changing yet again, however, I think it is changing for the better.  We are adding some Med-techs to our staff, and changing the nursing shifts to 12 hour shifts.  This will allow the nurses to only work one weekend a month.  Heck Yeah!
B and I have been playing on our bikes a lot lately.  B rented me a full suspension mountain bike and we went up Green Canyon in North Logan on Sunday.  That was a lot of fun and I found I could ride up things that looked as though I couldn't.
We have since picked out a new mountain bike to drool over and someday purchase for me.
I cannot wait.
In other news, we also bought some longboards.  They are super fun.  I am not so steady on it yet, but I still have a blast riding it.
B and I have become much more active and this is a good thing.
This weekend my sister Raw Chicken is coming up and we are going to do a bike ride called Little Red Riding Hood.  It is an all female ride and we are gonna have a blast!
I am so excited to see her.
Now that the internet is back, we will be taking more pictures and posting more blogs!
Horray!
Love you all.

4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Woo Hoo! So glad to see you are alive and well and back doing what is important...blogging!

Can't wait to see the photos and hear more of your adventures. Have a great ride with your sis. I know you will pedal and laugh, pedal and laugh, pedal and...I can just hear you.

Hillary said...

Super WOO HOO!

All that biking is making me tired. And a longboard? You guys are too cool. Good to have you back.

Nickie said...

You're back!!! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog!!
I cannot wait for this weekend!! We're gonna have so much fun!
I love you!!

Bonnie said...

I was so excited to see that you had put on a new post. I have missed reading about your life. I am impressed your your biking skills. Have fun with Nickie this weekend. How many miles are you going to ride?