Sunday, November 22, 2009

So I Guess I am Boring

I got up today and did dishes, made coffee, made malt-o-meal, ate malt-o-meal... just did all of the mundane normal morning stuff.
I then sat down and blog hopped. I just kept pushing the 'next blog' button. I have now come to the conclusion that:
I am boring.
Many people might think that this is good. Most of those people are drama queens and kings who crave and need constant emotional stimulation.
But here are more reasons for why I do indeed know that I am boring:
I am almost 30 and have not finished school yet. I work as a nurse in the same place with the same people and am severely under-appreciated/under-paid for a job that really is hard.
I don't have kids, I don't have parents... and I miss my parents more than ever lately.
I guess I need a pity party which is what I am having.
I just can't help but notice that so many people make a difference.
Me? I just exist.
Most of the time I feel like an after-thought. Every now and again, and usually at work, I know that I am needed.
I guess this all boils down to (really) missing my parents, and lately my dad.
He always called and usually made me feel that I was doing the right thing and was at the right time and place in my life... at least that is what I remember.
At any rate, I hope all is good with everyone and that you all have a good Thanksgiving.
B and I will celebrate that day together with our pups.
The turkey is optional.
Much love.
Sorry for the boo-hoo blog.

2 comments:

Nickie said...

WHATEV!!!
You make a huge difference you big dork! I totally miss you and think about you like 15 times a day, I just don't get around to always calling you because my kids do stuff like spill nail polish on the kitchen floor.
You make me super happy, I wish you didn't feel so down and I wish I could come see you to make you feel better and know you are love love loved! I will kiss you if you want.
I love you

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Boring? BORING? Are you NUTS? You are the most unboring person on earth. I wish we could have come for Thanksgiving. I started an email to you explaining why but I don't think it ever got finished or sent. Phil closes my site off and I forget what was up.

Tricia, you are a wonderful person, truly the one that makes everyone else feel happy. EVERYONE loves you. Hillary wants you to live next door. I do too.

Borin is best anyway. Some unboring people do things that aren't good, that make others hurt. Be glad you are the bestest person alive.