Sunday, November 15, 2009

I LOVE Our Boys

While I was at work today, B stayed home and did some house work, but he also caught these cute pictures of our puppies. They look like they are holding hands... well, paws.
I love these last two photos of them!
I am so happy they get along!
Things have been good and boring up here in our neck of the woods. We really haven't done too much. I have been working on Christmas presents and just hanging out.
B keeps reminding me to get registered for next semester, I know I need too, and I will... but I really don't want to. I am so close to graduating... but so far too.
I dusted/washed our room from ceiling to floor on Friday. It was my day off and I spent it doing laundry and cleaning... typical.
So as you can see we are two very boring people. I kind of like it that way.
Love to everyone!

5 comments:

jill said...

I do miss you :) I love you new pic and layout as well!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

If cleaning is boring than my life is EXCITING. And dirty. And dusty. And cluttered. And bad.

Those naked boys, I don't recogonize them.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS You DID say you wanted Christmas dishes for Christmas, didn't you? Does Bentley want Christmas dishes too? Cause plates w/out lunch plates, well, not kosher.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

And somebody should buy Christmas cereal/soup bowls. sigh

Hillary said...

Excuse me? I lost you at "washed my room from top to bottom" Who does that? I should have been taught better.

Those doggies are cute little loves, but whose are they? They look a LITTLE like yours. Are yours at camp?