Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Step Mom has Struck Again!

In the mail the other day we received a ticket from our post office telling us to pick up a package. It was from my Step-Mom, she always sends me the nicest/cutest stuff!
She sent me my first, one and only, Thanksgiving decoration:
Pretty darn cute huh!
Below here is a photo of Arnold. He is still alive. I just wanted to put a picture of him up!
What kind of puppy mom would I be if I neglected to put a photo up of Gordon? Answer: a BAD puppy mom! So here is the other pup!
Below here is a new scentsy that I purchased for our bedroom. It is a medium sized warmer and is super cute. Even B says that it is a good warmer. I picked this one because I knew he would like it... and I was right.
At this moment we are melting the scent 'cozy fireside'. It is definitely one of my favorite scents!
In other news.
I have been having super busy days at work lately but they also seem to be never-ending! Every day that I have worked this week I have either had a student or been training someone. Tomorrow will be my first and only shift this week where I get to actually work alone! I am very excited. Normally I don't mind having students, but all of the sudden another school decided to send us their students too, so every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I have had a student. It used to just be Fridays. As the semesters near an end though, the clinical shifts stop.
This week I have been training a male nurse. He is egotistical and EXTREMELY silent gassy in the mornings. On Tuesday while training, I had to leave the med carts 4 times because he was laying some gnarly smells that practically bit my nose off!
And NO he won't be reading my blog, so PLEASE nobody call B or me and tell me to take this off! This is the latest going ons in my life... I don't want to short change anyone on my experiences.
In other news, I am making Christmas presents and they are going very well!
Love to all!

5 comments:

Kandice said...

Oh how I wish we still worked together so we could complain about people together!! Sounds like it's been awesome there at TG! What school is sending their students there now? I saw that some of our residents have passed away recently. I need to get over there and see you guys! Tell Mr. W206 (i think) that I love him and was sad when I saw that his wife died.
We should go get something to eat sometime...miss and love ya.

Hillary said...

I would never tell you to delete a post or a comment. Someone deleted my comment once and it was very hurtful.

Plus, you should tell that snotty male nurse he needs a mint.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Dear Gassy overloaded teacher. What an interesting life you lead. Who else would have such gassy challenges? Not me. Not B. Not Gordon or Arnold. Well, okay, maybe Gordon and Arnold.

Love the cornocupia. She spoils you. Glad someone does as your mother-in-law is a dufus. Don't tell though, okay? It will be our secret. (Maybe everyone already knows.)

Did B. give you the hug I told him to? And do you want Christmas dishes or not. They are verrrrry pretty. My blog. 11-07. The ones with the red ornament in the middle.

Ha, the word verification is "uplate." I'm trying to break that habit but I never do. So it fits.

Camille said...

I love your new Thanksgiving decoration!

bebe said...

Way cute blog...way cute pups... way cute thanksgiving decoration...way cute sis!! BTW< I love the gas comments! You "crack" me up...Luva you, Jen