Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2 Pictures of Me?...

So I had two requests for people to see my new glasses actually on my face. I hate taking photos of myself because I usually look like a dufus... and I still do look a little goofy.
The first photo I was too lazy to go and get the camera so I tried to just take one with my computer photo-booth. That photo sucked. So I got my fat-A up and took a couple of pics.
At any rate, here these little gems are.
And finally, a picture I can live with. AND you can finally see that they are purple.
Alas, there are my new specs on my face.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

You are Beautiful!!

Kandice said...

Oooh, the purple ones sure are purty!! You always look so cute!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

They look darling and you look SKINNY! Hooray for Trish!

Hillary said...

You're too sexy for this blog.

And I need cute purple glasses. What a babe.