Sunday, November 8, 2009

Beardless Doggies and New Specs!

So our puppies were in need of hair cuts. Both of them were matted to the max, especially in their beards. Our poor babies now don't have beards to sport with pride any longer.
They are still super cute though.
Here is a close-up of Arnold:
And here is a close-up of Gordon:
Gordon kind of looks like a deer. They get really cold now, so they have to wear their sweaters. I even made them a couple more, however, one is way too big and the other is way too small. I dunno what I am gonna do with the way too small one yet, but the big one has been taken in and kind of fits them now.
On to other things.
I went to an appointment with my optometrist and found that my vision has not changed for 2 and 1/2 years. That was good to hear.
So I bought another pair of glasses so that I have options now.
Below is picture of both the glasses side by side.
Below here is a close-up of my old pair. They are still really cute and I was thrilled that I didn't need to replace the lenses! :)
Below here is the new pair. They are really cute.
I know that they look like they are black frames, but they are actually a dark purple. The stems have both orange and a metal silver on them. The part of the frame that faces my face is also orange. I love them.
I never would have thought that I would own a pair of glasses that are purple, silver and orange, but alas, I do.
Did I mention that I love them?... Because I do!
And again, in other news.
I am super sick with a head cold from hell. I have had the worst day today with it because it too has been coupled with cramps from hell. Oy Vey!
I am not sure why but I even took Mucinex today and that stuff usually rocks, but today it did not work for me at all. I think that is why today has been so bad.
B has been wonderful. He made chicken noodle soup from scratch and has basically waited on me hand and foot. He is such a sweetie! I married well.
The day is almost over, and work tomorrow. I guess all is well.
Much love to everyone!

4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Are you SURE you got the right dogs? I would never recogonize them and yes, Gordon does look like a deer. A very cute one. Where did you find dog sweater patterns? I probably should see if I can find one from Kramer. He is doing better about going out and doing his business. The boys were a good influence on him.

I hope you are all better by morning. I'm sorry those musinex snot monsters didn't leave. And I hope you get a good sleep.

MISS YOU!

Hillary said...

Those pickin' glasses are cute! I need new glasses, not to mention some contacts. (or rather, CONTACT, since I only have one bad eye)

I am sorry you are hellishy sick. I am glad to hear Heed is taking such good care of you. You did marry well. Your welcome for raising him so fantastically.

Did I mention your glasses are stinking cute and awesome? Well they are. Both of them.

loves

Nickie said...

I heart your glasses but I want to see them on your face!
I hope you're feeling better, I really missed you this weekend.
I love your phish blog, your camping spot looked so pretty. I love the picture of you and B where you have your cute crop pants on and your do rag, sooo cute.
I loooooove the picture of the moon, that looked amazing.
Your puppies look so cute. I will know the Thanksgiving schedule tomorrow!
I love you
You need to come to my house.
xoxoxox

Brynn said...

I am going to need to see the glasses on!