Tuesday, November 24, 2009

59


Today is my mom's 59th birthday.
Happy Birthday!
Below is a photo of her as a child. I am not sure of her age, but she sure is cute!

And below here is another picture of my mom that I have ALWAYS loved. I don't know much about it, but I remember whenever I have seen it I always think about her hair and how good it looks. It also looks especially red in this photo.
My mom, is gorgeous.
I miss her very much. I want her to know how wonderful she is.
I would love to talk about her great success story; her family.
Love you mom! Hope you are partying with all of Heavens finest!

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Tricia, I'm sorry you can't have your mom right there by your side. I think she is, often, but I wish you could talk to her. I know she loves you very much. And yes, she is darling and beautiful and THIN. And that hair, gorgeous! You have gorgeous hair too. I'm so jealous.

PS for the previous post. B. doesn't think you are boring. He knows you are the best in the world. You complete each other. How lucky you both are.

Kandice said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! I know she's with you often. I'm sure you make her very proud because you're amazing! I hope you, B and the boys have a Happy Thanksgiving! Love ya.

Nickie said...

I thought about her all day that day. I miss you, you seem to be the only person who can soften that blow these days.
I love you and I really want to see you soon.