Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Weekends Suck?

I know what you are thinking. How could I possibly think (or even write) that the weekends suck?
Well... they don't really... maybe just the ones that I work. However, I find that on my weekends off, I DON'T WORK OUT! I become a lazy little sack of fill-in-the-blank. I even had aspirations to run this evening. I didn't quite make it.
There B sat on the couch and he just looked so darn comfy. So I sat next to him and cuddled INSTEAD OF working out.
Why am I such an ass?
Oh well.
We have been having lots of fun. We had dinner with our neighbors tonight. They are just so much fun!
Now... it is time to convince the men that it is not fun to watch them play XBOX and to actually play Rockband!

Sorry it is so short! Much love to one and all! :)

10 comments:

Hillary said...

I think its perfectly lovely to snuggle on the couch with your hubby. Working out is HARD and weekends are for not hard stuff. If Max would ever stick around for more than 3 seconds, maybe I could snuggle with him too. Plus, It's almost your birthday. Facebook tried to remind me but too bad for them I mailed you a card on Friday!

Mr.s Gokey said...

I had planned on going running this evening, but I was stopped by a wonderful grilled cheese!! LOL

Aimee said...

Happy, happy birthday!!! Hope your 30th was FANTASTIC:) Do you feel any different? Love ya

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Snuggling is w-a-y better than working out. Don't you think? Not convinced? Ask Bentley. He'll tell you!

I hope your birthday was wonderful. I hope you card got there on time. I'm not so speedy as Hillary, I mailed it on Monday. Think of something you want in case we ever get rich.

Love you,
Mom

jill said...

hope your birthday went well! Happy 3-0!!

Dee said...

Pat, you are no ass. Who can resist the snuggly temptation of B? I, for one could not.

Bonnie said...

At least you try to work out. I need to force myself to start doing it. Ever since my stationary bike in the basement broke down, I haven't done anything. You are inspiring me to get started.

I hope today, April 6, wasn't too terrible for you.

I finally put a new post on my blog. It is all about your dad and there are at least 11 photos of him that I don't think you have seen.

I hope you got my birthday card I sent to you.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Ohmygosh, you are as bad a blogger as I am. We must repent! Don't you think? Missing you, Love, Mom

Hillary said...

Just wondering where you are. It's been a while since you've blogged. I've even blogged since you have. That is perposterous, I tell you.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

What? You no blog? 'Everything okay? Not okay?