Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Whoo, I am Impressed

So I actually have been super good on using my treadmill lately. I didn't run yesterday, but I did on Monday and today. Having yesterday off, may have been a mistake as running did not yield improvement today.
So I stayed on for 45 minutes instead of 30.
This impresses me.
Tomorrow I work a 12 and need to keep motivated afterward so that I don't miss another day on the treadmill.
And can remain impressed.

In other things... I have been a complete easter candy monster. I need to quit the sweet crap for good... but... I LOVE EASTER CANDY!

Took the boys on a walk tonight. They really sucked with their halti leashes, but got better as the walk wore on. So overall, they are good.

I have been busy making oodles of crocheted pets and selling them to co-workers. This year 100% of the proceeds are going to MS so that is going good. I am 14% closer to completing my goal. Then I have got to work on B's donations.

And last but not least... I broke down and bought the Black Eyed Peas extended album from itunes. It totally rocks.

The countdown continues to my 30th birthday... this Friday we are celebrating with friends at Cafe Sabor (my favorite Logan restaurant). Should be fun!

Much love to all.

5 comments:

Mr.s Gokey said...

Thank you=)

Hillary said...

I am impressed as all get out, at you. Treadmill? It sounds familiar but I'm drawing a blank.

I wish I was turning 30 this year in stead of 36! Yuck. You are a spring chickie doodle.

and I miss you.

Hillary said...

Plus Payson is completely sold out of Cadbury mini eggs. I found the last 2 bags in all of Wal-mart. All those stressed out Mormon moms gotta have their fix, I guess.

In other words "I love Easter candy too"

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I am impressed too. I am not impressed with this computer--it has taken ten minutes--it seems like 20--to let me scroll down on your blog. I have looked at the dogs 85 times.

Have you posted all the crocheted animals photos? It will take another 10 minutes for me to find out.

Rebellion has hit here. I eat everything in sight. All my hard work going down the drain!

Love and miss you,
Moom

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Moom is your new best friend, don't 'cha know?