Wednesday, March 3, 2010

IT'S MARCH!!!

Over the last few days, I have been sick. I dunno what is going on. I have had a fever of unknown origin... low grade... and have been really lethargic. I even called in sick to work on Monday because my stomach felt like it was on fire, I was extremely nauseated and had a headache from hell. Today, I am happy to be welcomed back into the world of being a human!

So let's see. On February 27th I took my mutts in for a hair cut. Here is their before picture:
My cute little bears! I love them. I asked that the groomers leave a little skirt to their legs, not a longer skirt, which is more traditional to a schnauzer cut. They did a great job and Arnold was given a chest pelt.
He is now the Neal Diamond of dogs! I am really digging his chest pelt.
We took are dogs to a local place called Stylin' Pets and they did a great job.

Also on February 27th my brother Dee turned 34. He is a great guy. We celebrated on the 28th at Steves house. It was so much fun. B was unable to go and neither was Angie (Dee's wife). So it was the siblings hangin' out old school with their kids and Steve's wife Jen was there. She is a hoot and a hollar! We had a great time.
Below is photo we took. I had to tip-toe to get in this photo!
Me and my brothers!
We ate fondue and watched the American's lose to the Canadians in hockey. We just laughed and had so much fun. I hated to go, but had to in order to get home at a good time.
Below is my departing photo:
It was after that night that I got so sick.
I am feeling much better now though and that is great because it is so sunny here now and spring fever (which isn't contagious by the way) has hit me hard.

I am happy to start back into exercising again, now that I have energy. I can't believe how down and out I have been. I didn't even want to blog or do anything. The thought of spending my time doing something other than sleeping was just overwhelming.

In other news, we are getting our own team ready for the MS Bike Tour. I will soon be pleading with one and all for donations so get ready! We are going to register our own team this year which is new for us as we usually ride with Harmons. I believe our team will be called S.O.B. In the medical world this stands for 'Short of Breathe', in New York (and elsewhere) it stands for 'Son of a Bi***', really you can come up with your own interpretation.

We are also going to be selling some bikes coming up here. So if you are interested or know someone who is, refer them to me!

Thanks to one and all. I hope all is well with everyone!


4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Dear poor little crumb,

I'm so sorry you have had the puny's. Maybe you and her Royal Higgness have had the same malady.


The boys look darling, so soft and silky and I'll bet they smell good too.

Jaimie said...

Sorry that you were feeling sick, but good that you're feeling better. Your pups are looking so cute ;) And the chest pelt is rockin'

Nickie said...

I don't know what Lynne is talking about, our brothers are not soft or silky, and they do NOT smell good! But she's nice to say so.
I made a post just for you! Just for you! Just for you!!!! I made a post just for you, for yooooouuuuuu! You can sing that to just about any tune too.
I hope you are feeling 100% better. I love Just Dance, I think I will call that my workout for now, they are fun and stupid, just like me HA!
I love love love you!

Hillary said...

Dear friend, Even when you are in the pit of dispair, you blogs are spectacular. I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy. I hope you are feeling way more better. I think your dogs look cute with there cuts, however, that first picture of their shaggy selves is pretty cute too. Loves, hill