Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Last Couple of Days

The anniversary was really nice and relaxing. B and I had both worked long days and didn't want to do much. When I walked in the door B had some roses for me and he also bought me a CD. It was super sweet of him.
We ended up just getting some take-out and playing Dr. Mario on the Wii. It was just perfect.
The next day I took the boys for a haircut.
Don't they look so super cute?
Yesterday, after the dogs were home from their cuts, and once B got home, we decided to get some sodas from the gas station.
We went in, got our refills, B got some chicken strips and we exited the gas station with our loot. Apparently I should look down when I walk because I stubbed my pinkie toe into a random piece of jagged cement just hangin' out on the sidewalk right by our car. Of course I was wearing flip-flops.
Below is my injured toe.
It actually split the skin on the tip of my toe and ripped it open like a zipper.
I was certain that I broke my toe. I think I just broke the skin on my toe.
What a random way to hurt your toe.
Tonight B and I are going to continue with the Dr. Mario marathon. We are both kind of bummed because we really should be at the first of four Phish shows in Colorado tonight, but we haven't the money for all of their shows!
We are going to Phish Fest 8 in Indio, California over the Halloween weekend. We get to camp and we are gonna have a blast!
I can hardly wait!

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Your poor little pinky. Lucky you are a nurse and know how to keep infection out.

Yes, the boys look cute. And the flowers are beautful, almost as beautiful as the bride.

Bonnie said...

Sorry you hurt your toe. It probably hurts if you wear shoes. Can you wear flip flops to work?

I'm glad that you had such a nice anniversary.

Hillary said...

The cement probably didn't see your foot because those toes weren't painted. Naked toes always ask for trouble. Bless their hearts.

I will wait and see if my hubby is as sweet as your's on our anniversary (8/19)
He probably isn't as sweet because Max wasn't raised by me. That's why Heed is so nice. I'm sure of it. Good job HEED.

I'm sorry you aren't as Phishy as you wanna be. Halloween isn't that far away.

You two are Dr Mario champs in my eyes.