Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rides

My mountain bike finally came. I have been trying to post this blog FOREVER now and realized that I had to put the pictures on one at a time to make it work.
Below here is a picture of the trail that we biked a while ago, I think it was a week or two ago!
It looked promising, but it was very short and not that great... I still managed to fall.
Below here is a picture of my new bike. She is a beauty.
Below here is B's bike. He is probably gonna sell it sometime this fall.
Here is another site from our trail, and there is B in the lower left corner just doing what he does best... way better than me anyway!
This is just a picture of the fine city of Smithfield.
Kind of pretty... At least I think it is.
Cute B!
Beautiful sunshine!
What more could I ask for?
Below here is a sign that I took a photo of. I insisted that we could not go beyond this point and B insisted that we could. I have the proof and the evidence that I am RIGHT and B is WRONG!!!
Ha Ha!
Just another fantastic view.
Below here is my left knee with a bump on it.
I fell and bumped my knee and twisted my wrist. I still got up and did the first part of Green Canyon afterward though.
Things have been pretty normal lately. Just the same old normal hum drum things except we are doing a lot of bike rides. I would post pics of many more, but you would all get bored.
I am currently working on another afghan. It is turning out very nice, however, I kind of wish I would have done the pattern a little bit different. Another time.
Yogurt... you are gonna love it!
I hope you all are doing well.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on your new bike and the photos of your bike ride are great. Even though you fell, I admire that you keep on riding anyway. It is terrific that you are starting a new afghan. The ones I have seen are so beautiful. Anyone getting one of your afghans is very lucky indeed. Give me a call sometime. I miss hearing from you.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Well, I'll bet that's the first time in his LIFE that B has been wrong.

The scenery is lovely.

Your very knee is lovely. Sorry you fell. AGAIN. You are brave to get up and go on.

Your bike is lovely too.

I would not get bored with more photos.

You should move next to that Yogurt child as she does love you so. She would share the future afghan when the wind blew a hurricane which we don't even have in Utah except at that Yogurt's house. You could be huddled and warm together.

We are doing well now that I'm not dying. Which I was doing earlier. But I changed my mind.

I hope you are doing well too and laughing. I know you are.

Mrs. S said...

Hey there Cheeky-monkey.

Looks like you got a fuel. Yea for you.

If you guys are down and bring your mt. bikes call me. I could take you on some sweet rides and we could catch, like, 3 feet of air.

I'm riding the ULCER. Are you?

Talk to you soon.
Sharee

Mrs. S said...

When is B's bday? I'm sorry I can't remember. I will be in Boston the middle of August. Is it after that?

I am doing the 111 as well. As is my sister. Taylor is going to ride as well...in the car, as support. Haha. Hopefully I will not be numb the whole ride. I am having a hard time not going numb. I think its the shoes.

Perhaps we can meet up somewhere. I would love to see you guys.