Saturday, July 11, 2009

And Yet Another Hat That Is TOO Big!

I started this hat a couple of months ago and forgot that I was making a hat until yesterday when I got my crochet bag out of the closet.
I picked it up and finished it between yesterday and today.
Though the hat is very cute, it is also very big.
B is my hat model and every hat seems too look super good on him.
He says that it is comfortable, just big.
It is awful holy too.
Nonetheless it looks super cute on him.  Perhaps it will get worn in the cold months, and perhaps it is just a waste of yarn.
I am still learning, and still making lots of mistakes.
Back to the drawing board for me.
Hats are hard to make.

3 comments:

Nickie said...

I love it, red is a good color on B.
You need to teach me all your craftiness! Come to my house.....NOW!!!
Lovies!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

If he'd grow his HAIR OUT it would probably fit perfectly. Tell him I said so.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS He IS a handsome feller, isn't he?