Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Happenings

LATELY:
My latest project is almost done.
Work is going well, believe it or not.
Something I have failed to mention but remember now:
WE GOT PHISH TICKETS!!!!
That is right we are going to Phish in June.  We wanted to go to the last 4 shows, but were only able to get ticket to 3 of the 4 shows.
It still rocks either way!
Hopefully we will be staying in Chicago for the shows and just commute from Chicago to the shows.
We still need to book our hotels and rental car, but we are gonna have a good time!
We cannot wait.
B has had a long time love affair with Phish.  He has been to many shows.
His crush on Phish spans before he met me.
We have seen three Phish shows together so far, and now we will have 3 more.
The best thing about the shows that we got tickets to is that one of the shows is the closing show of the tour.
Hmm...What else to tell you.
The dogs are going to get hair cuts next Sunday and Arnold will finish his rabies shots this coming Friday.
My new niece is to be blessed this coming Sunday as well.
Friday also is Delaware's B-day.
I am finally healing from two of the worst kanker sores that I have EVER had.
I bit my lower lip like 5 times in one day, and 3 times the next day.
Somewhere during all of this I also bit the tip of my tongue.
I did this like two weeks ago.
It hurt to talk, to eat, to drink, to sit without moving my mouth etc...
Really the only time they didn't bother me was when I was asleep.
They still hurt a little bit, but I think that I am finally on the better side of the mend.
Let's see, what else is going on in our lives...
I guess that is it.
I have just been consumed by work, kankers, and jerks.
Oh yeah, I also got my hair cut again.
Next month I might dye it, as a birthday present.
Yikes, I am gonna be 29!

2 comments:

jill said...

hey!! I remembered you mentioning that bentley was a phish-head and when I saw they had concerts I was wondering if you were going. Cute blog!!

Hillary said...

Well, where is the new picture of the hair? And cankers are a pain. And I'm glad work is good. And, and ,and. hilly

My work verif...was "yakin" I thought it was silly.