Friday, February 13, 2009

My Next Project Already Underway!

So I have already started my next throw, and I am already know what one I am doing after that.
This is the color of the throw that I am working on now:
Below is what I have done thus far!
I already have someone in mind for both this one and my next one.
You better watch your mail to see if it is coming to you!!! :)
Or we may hand deliver it, who knows!!!
At any rate, the pattern is looking good.
I tried to post the pattern and the picture of the finished throw, but it would not upload, plus there is a possibility of it looking much better than what I have managed to make.
At any rate, today was the biggest, poopiest day I have had in some time.
It started off bad, got to work late, hit EVERY light red on the way to work, pissed off one of my co-workers, couldn't get a blood draw even though I knew where the good vein was, still having IUD pain and generally just in a bad way.
But I am home now, I am gonna just lay low and do not much at all and hope that tomorrow is much better because of course, it is my weekend to work.

6 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You poor little crumb. But your new project looks great. Here's your assignment: learm how to make slippers and then teacheth moi.

I am missing you.

I still havee your tickets. Shall I mail them?

Kandice said...

I'm sorry your day was so bad. I hate those days. Who did you piss off? You're becoming quite the crocheting queen! Looks good. Hope you have a good weekend. Love ya.

Bonnie said...

Your newest project looks beautiful. I love the color. I hope tomorrow goes better for you. Hopefully, it will be since tomorrow is Valentine's Day.

I have been wondering what is happening to the patients at your job when no nurse is there. What if there is a medical emergency? Couldn't your boss get sued? Isn't it illegal for him not to have a nurse there at all times? If the patients' families ever found out, your boss would be in big trouble, wouldn't he?

He sounds like the owners of that peanut factory. They shipped the peanut butter anyway; it didn't bother those bosses that there was salmonella in their products.

Heather said...

Hey Tricia! I just found your blog from Marie's. (I'm a little slow...) I hope to keep in touch! :)
Ciao,
Heather & Darrell

Hillary said...

Bless your heart.....Ha ha, and on Valentine's day too. It is the week for crappiness. Someday, when you live right next door you and I can wallow together. You should not have an IUD if it is painful, You should have children, they are much less pain. Just kidding. Love your guts, and miss them too.

Camille said...

So sorry about your bad day . . . and your crocheting is looking very quite FABULOUS!! And in case you're wondering . . . our door is always open . . .