Saturday, February 14, 2009

B and the Cookie Experiment

B and I decided to make cookies with pre-made dough.
B did all the work!
B's experiment was to see if he were to put a dent in the middle of the cookies, would the center bake more evenly?
As you can see the 6 cookies on the right are dented, the 6 on the left are not.
Below here is an action picture of the cooking:
Below here is the aftermath of which B claimed to be successful!
B tried to get the cookies off of the cookie sheet too early, and this is what happened to the first one:
I like it, that is the one that I ate.
Below here we see one more cookie mishap, but they tasted wonderful!
Thanks B for making cookies!
This is what we did for Valentines day.
Well I worked actually, but we spent the night doing nothing but spending time with each other.
B and I have fun just hangin' out with each other.
He and I are the best of friends and I can't imagine life without my sweet lil' Valentine.
He is the best!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful day.

7 comments:

Hillary said...

I would like some of those cookies. I will trade for some caramel fondue. Hand made by me.

I'm glad you love Heed. He is a keeper, except for when he FARTS in my face, but I am pretty much over that. Love you guys.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I don't think she's over it, do you?

Oh, your cookies look divine. What a good idea to make a dent in the middle. I have a genius son.

Tricia, I am so very happy he found you. I cannot imagine what he would do without you. You must live forever or at least ten minutes longer than he does.

Happy Valentine's Day. I love you both so much.

Bonnie said...

Your cookies look delicious. The next time you are coming down, let me know and I will make a cheesecake for you to take home.
Happy Valentine's Day to both of you. It sounds like you had a lot of fun once you got home.

The Gentry's said...

Mmm, those cookies look yummy. I think I need to make some soon!!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Just thought I'd check in case you HAD blogged and blogger hadn't notified me. sigh

Nickie said...

I want some cookies now. Do you think we could borrow B to come make us some?
I love you and I love chatting with you, you rock, and your crocheting rocks too.
LOVES!

bebe said...

I love how you blog about the ordinary life events and make them so fun and meaningful! You are awesome! I love your fresh perspective on things.
Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on your world. It helps us, not to feel the distance so much.
luva you guys,
jen :)