Monday, February 9, 2009

B Discovers the Magic of Mr. Clean Sponges!

In addition to our organizing frenzy over the weekend, we also had a bit of a cleaning frenzy.
B has never used the Mr. Clean sponge and therefore has never known of its' amazing powers and endless abilities.
He cleaned the toaster oven window which had melted hotdog bun bag on it, and then he cleaned the counter underneath the toaster oven.
B then moved on to many other areas in the kitchen to utilize his new cleaning tool.
Below I have capture quiet footage that is proof that my husband does indeed clean.
I absolutely love that he gets his whole body (booty?) into it.
I sure do love him!
(he is gonna kill me for this post, but Lynne I hope you laughed!)

4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

It seems he even cleans in the cracks. And I did laugh, started the minute I scrolled down.

Welcome back to Blog-o-spher. It's about time.

Hillary said...

MY EYES MY EYES! They're burning. Just kidding. Heed you bum crack is almost at cute as Ruby's.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to get some more of those things. They're great. Glad your bloggin'

Kandice said...

That's hilarious! I'm so glad you put that on.

Nickie said...

Shake it like a polaroid picture!
I know what I'm getting Cris for valentine's day! woo woo.
You are hilarious!
hope you're feeling better!
Love you