Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome To My Birthday Month

Yeppurs! It is my birthday month!
On March 31st I will be gettin' older!!
So I am a little annoyed.  I changed my blog background, still gave credit to the site that I use on my blog and the damn site still tagged the top of my blog for advertising.
That is really annoying.
Oh well.
In addition to changing my blog background, half of the stuff that I keep on my sidebar was deleted.  I am tired of putting it back on so I just let it stay deleted.  I don't think it was highly viewed anyway.
Today is boring.
B is doing homework, I am doing laundry and sewing.
So darn boring.
The dogs got haircuts and they look cute.  It still gets pretty chilly at night, so I am making sure that they have their sweaters on wether they like it or not.
I forgot to put them on before bed last night and poor little Arnold was shivering this morning.
Poor puppy.
We warmed him and then started our day of boredom.
Hope all is well elsewhere.

5 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Happy Birthday Month to you, Happy Birthday Month to you, You look like a million dollars, and I wish you had that much, too.

Poor baby Arnold. Doesn't he know how to burrow into the covers? Maybe he needs his own doggie bed with a plethera of fluffy covers. You could knit some!

Hillary said...

Darn it. I was going to email you an "It's your birthday month" email and totally spaced.

The minute you birthday month ends, mine starts. How nice.

You are not going to be as old as me so you should not be sad. I am coloring over my gray hairs right this minute. That's what old ladies do. Miss your whole semi-oldish self.

Nickie said...

I can't believe it's already march, that's craziness.
Sorry you had a boring day, at least your puppies are super pooper cute. I'm excited for you guys that you get to go to phish, you'll have to take your camera and post lots of concert pictures. Try to get one of B in the zone, like dancing and stuff.
You will have to take a picture of your latest project, I want to see it.
Love you!

jill said...

yeah for our birthday month! I still haven't met cute little arnold...remember when everybody brought their puppies to school. That is the way school should be!!

bebe said...

Hey, remember I'll always be older than you! Speaking of which, can we get together for a party? We sure would love to see you guys. perhaps this Sunday? We still have your Xmas gift...oh, uh, I mean birthday gift!
Luv n shlop, Jen :)