Monday, June 2, 2008

Just a Boring Ol' Night Eatin' Cookie Sticks

So the other night, B and I were watching T.V.  Nothing special.  Just watching some programs, enjoying each other's company.
Well, we got hungry, so we decided to snack.
B has found some cookies that are in the shape of little sticks.
We were elated when we found an un-opened package of them in our pantry.  Mmmm boy.
These cookies are really the best way to enhance the activity of watching T.V.  They even give HD T.V. a run for it's money.
So I had just bitten into my second cookie, when I looked over at B.  I immediately began to laugh.
B had further enhanced his cookie eatin', T.V. watchin' activity by introducing a device with which to eat a cookie stick.
Maybe we don't have enough to do in Smithfield when I find a toothpick in a cookie stick to be of upmost humor and blog-worthy material.
Oh I love my B!

4 comments:

Nickie said...

Mmmmm, that looks delectamable.
You should serve them at a party with toothpicks in them, anything looks more classy with toothpicks in them.

Nickie said...

Umm, by the way, I tagged you on the "2 things" tag, and you haven't done it yet. Do you not get the concept of tag? Let me 'splain it: You get tagged, then, you're it! Then you have to do the little thing and then you tag someone else. Get it?
DO IT!!!!
Loves!

Camille said...

Um, why?

bebe said...

So, is it just me or does it look a bit like B is shaving with that thing?!?