Monday, June 16, 2008

Been Too Tired To Blog!

So I am really quite annoyed with the blogging world at the moment.  I have some of the funniest videos and I have been trying to upload them, but it never works.
Not sure why, they are the same format as the other videos I have put on my blog, but alas, I am stumped.  So I thought I would put this funny picture of Arnold up. 
He is so funny.  We went for a walk today; the dogs love walks!!
On our way back home, Arnold started to slow up and just lag really far behind us.  Turns out he was tired.  I had to carry him the last block and a half home.  He lay there, in my arms, all limbs were limp, tongue out to the side, slobber hitting my toes.
He was as happy as a clam to not be walking anymore.
Such a spoiled little boy!

So Recently:

Last weekend, on 6/7/08, my neighbor, Alaska and I all participated in a female only bike ride.
It was called 'Little Red Riding Hood'.  I had originally planned to ride 46 miles, but when the 36 mile turnoff came up, I decided to turn there.  Alaska, whom is very fit and very patient, settled for the shorter mileage with me.
We rode through hail and rain.  We rode directly into the wind.  We did all 36 miles in only four stops.  It took us 2 hours and 45 minutes.  I was so proud.
B thought that I wouldn't be able to finish.  B thought I would call him and ask him to come and pick me up.  B was wrong.  Ha ha!!

In about 2 weeks from now, B and I are riding in the MS bike tour, that is if we can raise the money.  I currently have raised $115.00, thanks to all of those who have donated thus far.  B has raised $0.00.  I dunno that he will be riding.  At that rate, I dunno that I will be riding.  But we are trying.

If the money is raised B plans to ride 100 miles, me I am gonna do 40 miles with my sister-in-law Opera.  We are gonna have a blast!!!

Anyway, if anyone has any advice about my video dilemma I would deeply appreciate the help!!

Hope to blog again soon!

6 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

We really are going to send you some money for poor B. So far I am not getting anything in the mail very soon. I am a slacker.

BUT I am so happy to see a post from you.

Love you so much,
Mp,. SEe. tpp tored tp evem wrote gppd./

bebe said...

Hey Pat......What's Happening?!? SO....I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to uh come in on Saturday...oh and Sunday. So if you could go ahead and do that, that would be great. And I'll go ahead and make sure you get another copy of the memo.
Has B hit up the fam yet? or the co-workers? Ten bucks here, five more there...it adds up quick!! I'm looking forward to twelve days from today!! C'MON B!! WE'RE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!!

Bonnie said...

I love the new picture of you and B. I will put a check in the mail to you today. I never know how these fund raising bike rides work. I love seeing all of the photos of your dogs. Your dad and I used to take Rocky on walks and he would come home exhausted, too. Gee, I miss them both. It is so lonely around here.I

Dee said...

ooga-da-booga-da-oogah-da..... CHEESE!

Okay, so I'm lame. I love the picture! Good luck on the fundraising! You can do it!

bebe said...

Hey Trish..

If we have extra donations - and I think that we will. We will be able to help you guys out with yours. I got this 55 ideas for fundraising flyer. One that might work for you guys is to have a party at your house and watch a movie or play games or something with donations toward MS, or you can even ask for a cover charge. I am giving away free tutoring sessions for those who donate. I am also asking my students to donate their reward points as $ for Ms. Steve made a letter and handed it out at work and I sent one out to all of the members of my choir. Then, there's always your standard bake sale and lemonade stand! Maybe you could make some cookies or muffins and sell them at work!
I hope this gives you some ideas and some hope! You can stand on the street corner with my picture in your hand for pitty points! (Who wouldn't pitty you with a picture of me!)
We love you and look forward to our tour! (I don't want to do this alone. please ride with me!)

Jen

Camille said...

Good job on the bike ride. I think I would have certainly turned off at the 6 mile mark--especially in the rain and hail. You're AWESOME!