Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HOORAY!!! DELAWARE IS THE MAN!!!

So above is Delaware, whom fixed my video issues for me tonight!  I am so happy.  I hope you have all found and enjoyed the video found below this blog.
I dunno why, but I absolutely love that video.
THANK YOU DELAWARE!!!

RECENTLY:

So I am so excited to report.  I now have $240.00 for the MS ride raised.  B now has $50.00 in his online account.  Thank you Teach, this is the name I have dubbed for my step mom.  She really is the best.  I simply cannot even fathom what she has gone through in the loss of my dad.  I have always said (and felt) that as you grow up, you always expect that one day you will lose your parents, however, you never expect that you will lose your spouse.  Hang in there Teach, you are doing a great job.  Thanks again for all of your support with B and me in this bike ride!  I do look forward to seeing you on Thursday.  We will have fun.

This Friday is also a day to look forward to.  Arty and Opera, Delaware and Alaska are all coming to Smithfield/Logan for the big bike ride event!  We are really gonna have a great time!
I believe Arty and Opera are staying the entire weekend, Delaware and Alaska will be leaving us after the ride on Saturday, but even though the time will be short, I am very excited to be seeing them on Friday and Saturday!
Something that made me laugh about the MS ride today:  I received an email from Arty and Opera about sending them a donation for the ride.  Kind of funny because B and I are so desperate to raise money for our own accounts!  Arty and Opera, you both made me smile today!  :)

On Sunday I bought a kiddie pool for the dogs, they kind of like it.  It has been so hot.
My neighbors, who also have two dogs, and I filled the pool with water on Sunday and set the dogs inside.  They stayed in long enough to drink up some water and then jumped out to play.
We continually threw them in the pool throughout the evening.  
Though I am not 100% sure, I think that they liked it.
Watch for a video of this to be posted soon!

Well I am out for now!
Later!

5 comments:

Nickie said...

I'm so glad you got your video thing to work, yahoo, now I can watch Arnold eat a frisbee any time I wanna. Such a cute puppy.
Wish I could be there this weekend, have a moment of silence for me, and I'll have one for you. I'll miss you guys, don't crash your bike, remember to only go about 15 mph when you're heading into a north wind of approx. 20 mph, and you should be fine. If you feel yourself going down, try to angle your body to the right about 66 degrees...you're gonna do fine kid.

The Gentry's said...

You look great Trish! It is so fun looking at your blog. Your dogs take me back in the day. I hope all is well with you.

Bonnie said...

Thanks, Shirt, both this post and your last card to me really made my day. You're great! Call me when you get off work. You'll have to come to where I am because I won't have a car.

Dee said...

Here's the last stanza to the Delaware state song. It seems appropriate:

Oh our Delaware! Our beloved Delaware!
For the sun is shining over our beloved Delaware,
Oh our Delaware! Our beloved Delaware!
Heres the loyal son that pledges,
Faith to good old Delaware.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Have a WONDERFUL time tomorrow. Be careful and safe. Drink lots of water. But most of all, enjoy each other. I know you will.