Monday, June 2, 2008

Two Tag to Make Raw Chicken Happy

Two of Everything

Two Names I've Gone by:
1) Gunky
2) Pat

Two Things I'm Wearing:
1) Pants
2) Shirt

Two Things I Want/Have in a Relationship:
1) Laughter
2) Friendship

Two of My Favorite Things to do:
1) Hang out with friends
2) Talk/Hang out with family

Two Things I did Last Night:
1) Worked (yuck)
2) Successful straight cath on gross anatomy (double yuck)

Two People I Last Talked to:
1) B
2) My cute next door neighbor

Two Things I'm Doing Tomorrow:
1) Going to work
2) Riding my bike

Two Longest Car Drives:
1) California, in the van, with whole damn family :)
2) From California to Utah in my crashed Lumina

Two Favorite Holidays:
1) Christmas
2) Thanksgiving
(I am boring)

Two Favorite Drinks:
1) Diet Pepsi
2) Orange flavored Gatorade

Two Things About Me You May Not Know:
1) I fell off of my bike again, this time to the left, have a huge bruise on my left cheek
2) I am riding in a bike ride on Saturday, June 7th, (going 46 miles) and I am in horrible shape

Two Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1) Love Actually
2) Rock Star

Two Favorite Foods:
1) Salmon patties with rice
2) Chinese food (especially lo mein)

Two Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1) Hawaii
2) Any hot beach in the beautiful hot sunny weather

Two People I Tag:
1) Delaware
2) Arty and Opera

Two New Two's From Arty

Two People (Living or Dead) I'd Like to Meet:
1) Dave Matthews
2) Chef Gordon Ramsey

Two Movie Characters I'd Like to have Played:
1) Marty in anyone of the "Back to the Future"
2) Indiana Jones in anyone of his flicks

6 comments:

Nickie said...

Yay! You did it!
I thought the van ride with the whole damn family was really fun. You and I played speed in the back, I had a good old time, I thought you did too. Oh, shirt, I thought I knew you!
Just kidding, that was a long ride, but I liked it =)
You did, you made this chicken happy!

bebe said...

WAIT!!! TIME OUT!!! I call BS on your "two favorite drinks"!! Diet Pepsi and Orange Gatorade?!? You may as well have said goat urine and Magna water. Pfffft Diet Pepsi and Orange Gatorade........

bebe said...

Good ones!! So now you have to add two new twos - see it just keeps going - well until it gets lame... I still call BS on your drinks!! Love Ya!! Arty

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I think the "whole damn family" was an endearment. Raw Chicken should know the rules for "damn." If it's an innamate object, such as, "that damn cat," then it's really a damn cat. Although, technically perhaps Minkey isn't innamate. We'd just like him to be. If it's a member of the family, like, "that damn child," it really means, "he/she drives me crazy but I love him/her to pieces and I will get even. Later."

Yes! Thanksgiving. With us! And B standing in the kitchen, under foot, always ALMOST in the way, saying, "I better taste that to see if it's okay." And me stocking the freezer with Otis Spunkmeyer cookie dough. And you drinking Diet Pepsi with TONS of ice and staying up late, watching TV and watching You-tube all night and laughing our heads off. Yup, Thanksgiving is a favorite for me. But only if you are here.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Where art thou? I am missing yer blog posts. Are you okay?

I haven't sent a check yet for B's bike ride. Is it too late? I'm sorry I'm such a slacker.

Nickie said...

WHATEVER! You need to put something new on your blog, I miss your craziness, c'mon baby don't be like that!