Monday, August 16, 2010

I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW!

So here's to catching up!

MS Tour

The MS tour was fabulous! We had an absolute blast! B and I rode the whole ride together and just enjoyed each others company. He is so wonderful. I am amazed at how he is able to put up with me and all of my bull crap.

I really do love the MS tour, and it is a fantastic cause... but I HATE the inconsiderate riders, and believe me, when you ride with that many cyclists, people are very inconsiderate! Still a blast and it was still a fantastic day!

Sorry, no pics!

Vegas

So the weekend after the MS tour, B and I had the opportunity to go to Las Vegas with our neighbors Brett and Stacey. They are some of the most wonderful people in the world! We love them so very much.

We left from Smithfield at like 6:00 PM on July 1st and got there at like 1:00 AM on July 2nd. We stayed with some of Stacey's relatives off of the strip in an absolutely AMAZING house. The estate was worth like 5 million $$$. It was amazing. And yes, I do need to be shot... we didn't take one picture. We should have.

Stacey's relatives are so very nice. We enjoyed their company entirely. We hit the strip pretty much every night we were there, except for the 4th, which was a shame because I bet there were some kick a$$ fireworks!

B and Brett played Craps. B and I lost money, but one of the nights we did start to make a come back, still came back to Utah with less money than when we started with. Didn't matter though, we went to play!

Post Vegas

We lit some illegal fireworks on the 24th for Pioneer day. That was fun, and they were amazing!

The latest highlight... B's sister Hillary (yogurt flavored) came up with her sweet husband Max. They stayed the first weekend of August with us. We don't have an extra bed, so poor lil' pregnant Hil' had to sleep on our couch, which was not super comfortable for a 6 month pregnant lady!

We absolutely loved having them here. I wish they lived closer to us. We had a great time.
We went out to eat, more than we should have. We played some Nazi Zombies, and we lit off more illegals. Though it needs to be noted that Hillary did not participate and ANY illegal activity.

We love you guys and hope you come again!

This last week, we have washed B's truck and worked. Oh I trimmed our bushes out front. They look super good!

This is a small update. I will blog again soon and I will start figuring out how to use my camera again!

Upcoming Events

I may go run a 7 mile stint with my sister on Sept. 18. I am gonna die. Must start training 2 weeks ago for that!

I also (haven't told B about this yet) have planned a potential trip to Boise (where photos will be taken) for later in October!

Vow

I WILL blog more!
I promise!

I now must get back to my entirely-too-scary-to-play-by-myself-game: BioShock... gulp... yikes!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I'm glad it was written that I did NOT participate in any of those illegal fireworks--Despite Heeds BEGGING and PLEADING. Let it be known to all, that I am more stubborn than he is.

Also, I bet those bushes you trimmed do look "Super Good" I wouldn't have them any other way.

PS too, I can't believe you wrote a post with NO pictures! I would NEVER do that. Love you too.