Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bow Fishin' and Other Stuff

We went bow fishing, which is self explanatory, and B caught this fish. We think he weighs 10 pounds. We were just about to call it good and go home, but then Brett and B saw the back of this fish rise and B to a 30 foot (approx) shot and got him! It is his first bow hunt kill!
I had to snatch another photo of the fish at home. Too bad Carp are crap! That fish went right into the dumpster. Apparently there are people who use them for fertilizer and stuff, but we don't know them, so we just threw him out.
Way to go B!

Below is a photo of the boys. They are mad because I just told them they are getting their hair cut today. Look at the disgust on their faces!
Below here is a behind photo of a dog that I made using a pattern you can find here:
Here is his face! Isn't he just cute?
I sold him for $10.00 and got B that much closer to his MS donations!
If ANYONE is interested in having me make them something for more donations PLEASE comment and let me know what I can possibly do! We are getting down to the wire and really need more money for MS!

If you just want to donate PLEASE click below:
We need your help!

Today I am going to place flyers all around our condos, we will see if that drums up any business!

Well, I have got to run these pups to their hair cut! Love you all and will post more fun stuff soon!

6 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Now Trish, you should have given the crap carp to the doggies for a bit of play time, after all, they were getting shampooed later. Make those dog shampooers work for their money!

Trish, I got the package today. Thank you for the darling watch band and necklace and lotion. I LOVE them all. You are the bestest.

Nickie said...

Okay, sorry it's taken me this long to comment, I did look at this the other night, but my kids-need I say more?
I love these pics of B, he looks like he's holding a million dollars or something, he just looks so happy! Love it!
You puppy you made is soooo cute, I love the colors you made him, and his eyes are super cute on his little face.
I hope you didn't get pulled over tonight for being on yer phone!
Love you! Look at my blog, you will laugh.
LOOOOOVES!!!
Guess what my secret word is?
elpup, funny huh, cuz I just told you how cute your pup is!
HA

Anonymous said...

This is from Dad. Bentley, I used to catch carp too, but never this big. Way to go, son.

Trish, your doggie--the crochet'd one--is very cute. The real ones are funny. I might miss them.

Hillary said...

I do miss you and guess what? Today is Friday and that means tomorrow is Saturday only 26ish more hours to go. whu hoo for us and your head.

You are such a talented little old lady with all your yarning :) No really, you are, and I am impressed.

See ya tomorrow.

Hillary said...

I forgot to comment on the fish. That's stinky. and way to go HEED! You are a truly a manly man.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hello? Anybody in there?