Monday, August 23, 2010

What We Are Up To

So I lied... below is the only photo I took of MS Tour. This is after the race and once we got back to our car. We were riding up to the car and I told B "We've got to get at least one photo!" So we did.
I have been kind of a butt hole lately when it comes to taking photos. I didn't take one single photo of my brothers and their families when they were up here that weekend either. I just have been a nit wit.

Instead, I never miss a photo opportunity when it comes to bacon!
Yeah, I cooked turkey bacon yesterday and didn't burn it at all. We made savory breakfast sandwiches and boy were they yummy.
We made them again today and they were even better.

In my little world of crochet, below is a dinosaur that I made a while back. This is not my pattern. I have a blast finding other peoples patterns and botching the work to my best abilities!
Here is a black and white dog, much like my brown and... uh... brown dog! A sweet little lady that I take care of has ordered one of these dogs. I have got to get hoppin' on makin' it!
So now it is time for you to be prepare of a bloody carp fish photo. I have not blogged this and B caught this big fish back in like June or something. He is a big ol' fatty.
Look at that fish!
And again.
I put these here now because I have got to brag about B. He is so wonderful! I wish he knew that to it's full extent. He and our friend Brett are quite a pair. They were going bow fishing quite a bit at the beginning of the summer, but then, we got busy and bow fishing got put on the back burner. At least they were able to catch this big fella before they stopped going.

I love B's face in the pic where he is holding this big fish up by a rope. He is such a cutie!

It is B's birthday tomorrow. He is going to be 31. All morning long so far I have been pinching him, tickling him, bugging him and telling him that it is the last time I get to do this to a 30 year old. He just laughs it off. He is one in a million.
I am a lucky lady.

Right now, we have no idea of what we are gonna do for birthday celebration, but something fun!

It was also my friend Stacey's birthday on Friday (the 20th). We went out for appetizers and drinks at Cafe Sabor, then it was our first time with sushi for dinner. We went to Happy Sushi. Luckily Brett, Stacey's husband, has eaten there before and he is quite daring with sushi. He even ordered the real stuff, not just a roll.
We really do have a wonderful friendship in Brett and Stacey. They are fabulous people of which I am so happy to know.

We are also looking forward to seeing our long time friends Bryan and Stacey. They live in Escalante now and have been friends with us for quite a while. They have a new baby girl named Ada. She is absolutely beautiful! We are hopefully going to get to see them this coming weekend. I can't wait! I will bring my camera and I WILL take photos!

Other than that, life is pretty good. It is boring, but that is good.
I should be starting up with school again here pretty quick. Cross your fingers and hope that I get into the RN program, I am applying in September! Holy Moly, that is soon!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Do not call yourself names, especially not that kind. Your photos are darling. The fish...bleah. Your dinosaur is so cute. I have not finished even one cat yet. Good luck with school. I hope you get in!