Monday, October 12, 2009

What Hermits We Were this Weekend!

This weekend was a lot of fun, and a lot of down time. I absolutely adore our friends, and I was so excited when we all decided to have a movie marathon this weekend to get us ready for a new and up-coming sequel to only the best gory, halloween, clever films EVER!!!
First, of course, we bought a lot of snacks. Though I did not take an actual photo of the things we consumed, it looked something like this:
Then we spent a lot of time with this guy:
Here he is in action on his hot rod!
This is a creepy little puppet that makes a debut in all of the... yep, you guessed it, Saw movies.
We started off with Saw I...
And gradually worked our way to Saw II...
Then on to Saw III...

This of course was followed by Saw IV...
Before the next gem, Saw V, we stopped for a spaghetti dinner.
Now we are all prepared to see Saw 6 in theaters on 10/23. We are all so darned excited.
Okay, so maybe these movies aren't for everyone, but we all had a great time watching them and getting fat.
It really was a pretty perfect weekend!
I hope that you all had a great one as well!
Much love.

4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

All that violence and you are still alive? All that sugar and you are still alive? All that spaghetti....

You should have watched Tremors. A good grade B movie if ever there was one.

Hillary said...

There are 6 freaking SAW movies? I am flabbergasted at that information. I am glad you had fun.

PS don't watch Tremors, it's really, really overrated.

Nickie said...

I am still whooped for B too, but I am positive he would not want me doing his homework.
As for the saw movies
ew
love you

Kandice said...

I don't know how you can watch that stuff, just that mask scares the crap out of me!:) Those movies are the equivalent of my worst nightmare and I'm convinced it's gonna happen to me one day. Sorry we couldn't hang this weekend, Josh was really sick. Talk to ya soon, love ya.