Monday, October 5, 2009

It Is Done!

Hooray! It is a day to celebrate. My halloween blanket is done!
It took forever, okay, it didn't.
I just didn't work on it all that consistently so it feels like forever!
Below is a picture of it on my bed.
Below is a more up-close picture so you can see the appliques better.
I am supposed to buy fabric paint and give the bats' eyes, the pumpkins' faces, and the cats' faces. I am not gonna do that.
How fun it was to do though!
B and I and our friends went and saw the movie 'Zombieland' last night. It was pretty funny, and a little bit scary. I scare easy though.
Over the weekend I worked so the movie was the highlight of the weekend for me.
Anyway, my previous blog about the comments was a joke, I can't help but feel some people took me seriously... so to all of you serious people... LIGHTEN UP!!!!
Hope you all are having a good time!
Much Love!

4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

When I showed this to Phil he said, "Oh my word! How'd she do that?" I told him I didn't know. Then he said, "This is very impressive!" And he's right. How DID you do that? It's very darling!

Hillary said...

I can't even draw a decent bat and you crochet (Did I spell that right?) ones that look for real.

I am as impressed as my parents. And your bed is CUTE CUTE CUTE.

Miss you girl.

Bonnie said...

the afghan is wonderful for Halloween

bebe said...

Just when I think you've done it all...you go and do something else AMAZING! I love it!