Wednesday, October 7, 2009

After Almost 9 Years I'm Still Whooped for B

It has been a pretty good day. Work was good and busy... and kind of funny.
But now I am home. I have got my own things that I do, and lately, I have got my B things to do.
B is very busy with work and his other classes. As a result he has fallen behind a wee bit with some homework. About three weeks ago, he asked me to help him out. By 'help' he meant 'do some of his assignments'. Well I love my baby, so here I am doing some of his assignments.
He is in a class that is online and I have taken it too, so I have done one of his assignments and then I found that he needs to have an entire book read and a paper done for it by Monday the 12th.
This is the book:
Lucky for him and me it is pretty good. I have been reading it when I get off of work and while I am walking on my treadmill at an incline. Reading while doing this makes the treadmill time fly by so fast... I think I will always read and incline walk, because if I don't, I get 4 minutes into my walk and want to quit.
I am now finished with my walk, and checking/updating my blog (as a break). I plan on finishing chapter four while having a new favorite spooky show "Ghost Lab" on in the back ground. Shown below:
I have tried watching some of these spooky shows in the summer months, and they scared the crap out of me. Now that it is October, I feel it would be a crime to not embrace the spooky and watch this stuff all month!
At any rate, here I am in Smithfield, another day of work done, an inclined workout done, watching a spooky show, and doing my baby's homework.
I sure am a sucker for him... what a guy! Still crazy for him after almost 9 years!

4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

This looks like the kind of book we need down here in povertyland.

Dear Heart,

I shall never forget when I first met you. I was so nervous--and so sick--and I thought you were charming and lovely. How lucky B is to have you in his life. You complete him. You are everything he needs, wants and everything we think he needs too. Lucky B and lucky us.

PS Sent hints on how to get out of povertyland.

Bonnie said...

B is so lucky to have you. I can't believe that you are so nice as to read that book for him! YOU are one in a million.

I read your other post, too. I LOVE that cute Halloween afghan. You are so talented.

I am so jealous that you guys have a treadmill. I NEED to use one of those every day.

Hillary said...

I guess he DOESN'T have a face only a mother could love.

Just Kidding HEED. You're my favorite. (after your wife, that is. I do like her very best)

Is my mom saying YOU made her sick?
How rude. ;)

bebe said...

Hey...cute blog page! I still have not figured out how to have a fun background. I have not visited your page in a while...apologies. Let's see, you took a job and then didn't take the job, changed shifts, made a buncha cute stuff and "started school again"! Wow! I gotta keep up with you better! Hey, Are you gonna be off shift next weekend, Oct. 17th for Sage's party? It would be so great to see the two of you! Luva you, JEn